NAHRA Members, Club Reps and current NAHRA Regional Directors,
Please note that the election process for the NAHRA positions of President, Secretary, NAHRA Regional Director Central and Regional Director West begins November 23, 2020. The election committee consists of the following individuals, NAHRA Vice President Phil Hines, Treasurer Dennis Nichols, and East Regional Director, Larry Housman
Please Note: Nominations for a NAHRA Officer must be received from a current member of the Board of Directors. So NAHRA members interested in nominating to these positions will need to do so through the contact of a member of the BOD.
For Regional Directors; only Club Reps of current NAHRA clubs in good standing may nominate Regional Directors within their Region where elections are being held. This year from the Central & the West Regions. Nominations for Regional Directors must be sent to Phil Hines at email@example.com starting November 24, 2020. Please see below for the specific dates regarding this election. Late nominations will not be accepted.
• Election Committee will confirm nominees. If there is more than one nominee, the Election Committee will request bios from the nominees by January 4, 2021.
• Election Committee will publish bios and post on the NAHRA website, no later than January 8, 2021.
• Electronic ballots will be sent to all current NAHRA members in good standing within the Region(s) via email to those Regions where more than one Regional Director candidate has been nominated by January 9, 2021.
• Each current NAHRA Club will have one vote for each Officer position up for election.
• NAHRA Home Office to collect and tally all votes by January 23, 2021
• Election Committee to notify candidates and clubs of winners by February 13, 2021.
• New Officers and New Regional Directors to take position on March 1, 2021.
We thank you for your attention to this important election process and look forward to receiving your nominations. Please feel free to contact Phil Hines if you have any questions regarding this election.
Central RD: Paul Agranoff
West RD: Bob Boeh
NAHRA Secretary: Bruce Butler
NAHRA President: No nominations, Phil Hines to take over President role, NAHRA VP to be filled.
NAHRA Member at large: Former President Kody Bull was appointed to help with transition and website