The Nomination Committee would like to sincerely thank all that were nominated for their willingness to serve.
The following are the Election results:
Vice President – Phil Hines
Treasurer- Dennis Nichols
RD Alaska – Bob Gray
RD East – Larry Housman
The elected nominees will assume their positions on March 1, 2020. Congratulations!
NAHRA Members, Club Reps and current NAHRA Regional Directors,Please note that the election process for the NAHRA positions of Vice President, Treasurer, NAHRA Regional Director Alaska and Regional Director East begins December 11, 2019. The election committee consists of the following individuals, NAHRA Vice President Harry Williams, Treasurer John Giudice, and Regional Director, Central Dick Ofstedal. Please Note: Nominations for a NAHRA Officer must be received from a current member of the Board of Directors. So NAHRA members interested in nominating to these positions will need to do so through the contact of a member of the BOD.For Regional Directors; only Club Reps of current NAHRA clubs in good standing may nominate Regional Directors within their Region where elections are being held. This year from Alaska & East Regions. Nominations for Regional Directors must be sent to Harry Williams at email@example.com prior to January 10, 2020. Please see below for the specific dates regarding this election. Late nominations will not be accepted.
- Election Committee will confirm nominees. If there is more than one nominee for a Regional Director, the Election Committee will request bios from the nominees by January 11, 2020.
- Election Committee will publish bios and post on the NAHRA website, no later than January 18, 2020.
- Electronic ballots will be sent to all current NAHRA members in good standing within the Region(s) via email to those Regions where more than one Regional Director candidate has been nominated by January 27, 2020.
- Each current NAHRA Club will have one vote for each Officer position up for election.
- NAHRA Home Office to collect and tally all votes by February 3, 2020.
Election Committee to notify candidates and clubs of winners by February 11, 2020.