2021 NAHRA Calendar – Call for Photographs
The NAHRA Board of Directors has authorized the creation of the 2021 NAHRA Wall Calendar and needs your help.
Information concerning the sale of the 2021 NAHRA Calendar will be published in mid-October, and calendars will be shipped November 1. Calendars will be available to members and Clubs will be encouraged to buy multiple copies to distribute to potential new members, sponsors, and landowners.
Only a limited number of 2021 NAHRA Calendars will be printed. Guaranteed pre-order will be accepted through October 15, 2020 (without payment). Please place pre-orders with Phil Hines at email@example.com. Pre-orders will be shipped after payment.
Call for Photographs
At this time the NAHRA BOD is accepting member-submitted photographs for consideration to be used in the 2021 Calendar. Photographs to be featured will capture the Dogs & People of NAHRA as it relates to:
- The use of well trained retrievers as conservation tools;
- Rewarding Dogs (Qualifications) in a non-competitive testing format; and,
- The social value of the NAHRA Family.
We are looking for photos of ALL aspects of the NAHRA program including: Marking, Blinds, Upland, & Trailing and NAHRA Dogs Hunting!
- Photos may be of NAHRA events, dogs, or people that in some way tell the story of NAHRA and its mission.
- Photographs must have a minimum resolution of 4 mega pixels.
- Please assist the Photo Editors by submitting a small number of your best photos.
- Include the dogs name, titles, owner-handler-hunter name(s), and photo credit (who took the picture). This information will be in the Calendar for each picture used.
- Please provide any club NAHRA Field Test schedule information you would like to have included in the 2021 Calendar.
- Photographs and a brief caption (including photo credits) should be submitted in a jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than September 18, 2020.
Submission of any photograph for consideration in the 2021 NAHRA Calendar expressly grants NAHRA the right to publish said photograph in the 2021 NAHRA Calendar, or publicity materials related thereto; and further releases NAHRA from any and all claims related to copyright, trademark, and intellectual property. The submitter is also responsible for obtaining any and all releases related to persons and personal property included in submitted photographs; the act of submission constitutes confirmation that the submitter has secured any and all releases.