Last Updated October 31, 2017
Follow NAHRA on Twitter at @NAHRA_Retriever
Check out this great article on the 2017 NAHRA Invitational in the Kitsap Sun Online.
For more Photos check out Facebook.
New Club/ Returning Club Initiative:
1. A “new” club would be a club that has not ran a NAHRA test. A “returning” club, is a club that previously held a NAHRA Field Test but has not participated in NAHRA events for the previous 3 years.
2. New/returning clubs would receive a 1 year NAHRA Club membership. In addition, all of the club’s non existing NAHRA members would receive a 1 year NAHRA membership if and when the club schedules a NAHRA Field Test through the cognizant Regional Director.
3. All NAHRA event fees will be waived for the first Field Test that the club holds.
4. The Field Test Application, and the Final Field Test Report will still be required based on the current requirements and time lines. Huntsecretary.com entry service will be contacted for that hunt and instructed not to charge for NAHRA fees.
5. All fees to Huntsecretary will still be in place as this is not a NAHRA fee, it is a fee for Huntsecretary’s servicesTo take advantage of this new initiative, please contact your NAHRA Regional Director.
The NAHRA BOD unanimously approved to take the Upland Retriever Program Pilot program, and make it an official licensed NAHRA event
There were no changes to the final pilot rules, and all points achieved during the pilot period will be awarded.