THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US
2021 NAHRA Calendars now on sale.
Click on Photo for more Calendar info.
History and Purpose of the NAHRA Invitational
a personal recollection by Keith Stroyan
NAHRA is looking for a Sponsorship and Advertising Coordinator
Duties of this position would be reporting to and working with the NAHRA EBOD, they would be responsible for managing all sponsorship and advertising activities. This would include working with current sponsors and their advertising, sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, contract revision and servicing, sponsor follow-up and support as well as trade show/event participation. For any questions please contact a NAHRA EBOD member.
The NAHRA office hours will be limited.
Response time may be delayed, please contact your Regional Director or a NAHRA EBOD member if needed. 2020 pre-scheduled office closures are as follows:
November 22-29, 2020
December 21, 2020 – January 1, 2021
Renew your membership today by visiting our NAHRA Gear Store
NAHRA – North American Hunting Retriever Association
In order to have a Login for the members only areas of the website and
to participate in the forums, you must be an active NAHRA member.
Check out the
NAHRA High Point Dog Award Changes:
Several years ago an awards program was instituted called the “NAHRA High Point Dog Award”.
Annually qualifying points earned during the calendar year were counted in each category within each region. The dog or dogs with the highest number of points were recognized.
Starting in 2018, this award will no longer be a Regional award. The “NAHRA High Point Dog” will be the dog that earns the highest number of qualifying points in all of NAHRA.
It will be awarded to a dog in each category. In the case of a tie, the dog with the fewest number of entries will be selected.
The intent of this change is to provide a prestigious award that values commitment and consistency.
New Club/ Returning Club Initiative:
- A “new” club would be a club that has not run a NAHRA test. A “returning” club, is a club that previously held a NAHRA Field Test but has not participated in NAHRA events for the previous 3 years.
- New/returning clubs would receive a 1-year NAHRA Club membership. In addition, all of the club’s nonexisting NAHRA members would receive a 1-year NAHRA membership if and when the club schedules a NAHRA Field Test through the cognizant Regional Director.
- All NAHRA event fees will be waived for the first Field Test that the club holds.
- The Field Test Application and the Final Field Test Report will still be required based on the current requirements and timelines. Huntsecretary.com entry service will be contacted for that hunt and instructed not to charge for NAHRA fees.
- All fees to Huntsecretary will still be in place as this is not a NAHRA fee, it is a fee for Huntsecretary’s servicesTo take advantage of this new initiative, please contact your NAHRA Regional Director.